Monday, January 17, 2011

Chanel Spring 2011

I like the strings, because It looks very fancy. I love the colours on the garments. I love the black and mesh. I like the plaid, it is very nice, and the yellow feathers.
These shoes are very fashionable, because they go with any outfit. I love them all for different reasons, I love the flower on the black pair, I love the braided Grey ones, I love the cream because it is high fashion, and the gold looks like a metallic glass, like walking on the air.
Love Jessique!


4 comments:

  1. I love the shoes!

    http://joannafashionnerd.blogspot.com/

    Fashion Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you now please follow me! I love all the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw if you don't know what my blog is
    www.monster fashionwebsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collection but I don't like the shoes...



    www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete