Friday, June 10, 2011

SOS~ Help!!! Jessique how do you do your dance or stage make-up? Part2

Here is the makeup list that my dance studio gives us.

Older girls (Intermediate & Up) need White Eye Liner

Foundation that matches your skin.

Eye Shawdow:
Cover Girl Country Woods or Sheerly Nudes
Or
Maybeline- Chai Latte

Blush:
Cover Girl Copper Radiance
Or
Cinnamon Toast
Or
Amber

Lipstick:
Rammel Balistic
Or
Maybaline Plum Perfect

Black Liquid Eye Liner
Black Mascara
False Eye Lashes

(I also use a lip liner, face highlighter, but my dance studio does not require it.)
I finish with BeautiControl Skinlogics Herbal Hydrating Mist it makes the makeup last longer.
Plus hydrates my skin! This too my dance studio does not require..... My mom just uses this too!

5 comments:

  1. White liner sounds gorgeous!! You should post pictures. :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. White eyeliner sounds interesting - I've tried blue mascara but never that. I should give it a go!

    Thanks for you comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not posting back right away I was asked to do another performance with other dancers from my school for our home town fair. So I got realy busy. I posting this week!
    Thank you for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete