Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SOS ~ Help my muscle shirt is boring!

SOS~ Help my muscle shirt is boring!

This is what you do if muscle shirts are too boring.
OK so ya, take a pair a scissors, and cut the shoulder
out and cut the back out, around the neck band.
Then cut the neck band in the back to make ties!
Here are some photos for what I did to my
boring muscle shirt.

Cutting out the shoulder.


Here is the front.


Here is the the back with the shoulders
cut out now I will cut out more of the neck
band and scoop the back.


You know it all done! Front


The back now ties!

You can bling it too with crochet, beads,
or grommets!!

KEEP POSTING SOS QUESTIONS!
I will try to help you with your SOS help me my.....questions.
Just leave a question in the comments!
I will be posting SOS under the page tabs at the top by request,
so you don't have to search the blog for all the SOS Posts!!!!

Ya You Know ~Jessique


No comments:

Post a Comment