Sunday, July 31, 2011

Piggy Paint- safe orderless non toxic nail polish!!!

I am so excited!!! I love nail polish but can't use it in the house because of the toxic fumes and how harmfull they are to my feathered friends!!! My mom was online and she found this wonderful product!!! This means I no longer have to paint my nails out doors!! Or worry about the birds chewing on my nails and making them sick or worse!





  • Odorless
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Water-based Formula
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish


Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish the safe nail polish?
  • Non-toxic
  • Low Odor
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares!
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!
Piggy Paint Ingredients
Water, acrylates copolymer, butoxy diglycol, Neolone 950. May contain mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.

Its just not for kids! They have color lines for adults, teens and kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment