Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SOS~ Help Jessique! My Favorite hoodie has a tear in it!

SOS~ Help Jessique! My Favorite hoodie has a tear in it!

This is what you do if your hoodie is too boring. Or if you
ripped your favorite hoodie!
OK so ya, take Therm O Web Heat N Bond or any
iron-on adhesive, cut a square of it bigger than your tear.
Find a cool shape and cut it out.
Cutting out the shape.














The shape is yep you guest it a Parrot!

Cut out a square of iron on adhesive. Then lay it on the back of
your fabric. Like so.















Now iron the adhesive to the fabric.


Now take your shape (Parrot) and trace it on to the
iron on adhesive. I flipped it and made two!



Front (top) looks like.


Take your shape (Parrot) and cut them out.



I added a little detail with marker to them. Make sure it permanent!




Peel the backing off the iron-on adhesive.


Place it on the hoodie and iron!



You know it all done! 



Here is the hoodie. I just may add more to it!
Photos where taken at a friends art studio!





You can bling it too with crochet, beads,
or grommets!!

KEEP POSTING SOS QUESTIONS!
I will try to help you with your SOS help me my.....questions.
Just leave a question in the comments!
I will be posting SOS under the page tabs at the top by request,
so you don't have to search the blog for all the SOS Posts!!!!

Ya You Know ~Jessique


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!
    Love your blog!
    My favorite so far is your scarf weaving and your parrot hoodie!

    ReplyDelete