Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SOS ~ help my jeans are too long....



SOS~ help my jeans are too long.....
This is what to do if jeans are too long!
OK so, ya you know, most of us only get to choose one length only!
Unless you are buying western style jeans (they have more sizes in length)!
Here is an answer for SOS ~ help my jeans are too long!

I took my jeans and cut off the extra.
Then I sewed two rows at the bottom hem.
















Now you can leave them like this and fray the ends.
Or you can add bling... I went with Pom-Pom Fringe!
You can do anything, fur, ribbon, fringe, tassels, leather,
felt, jewelry, or grommets. Have fun!
OK with Pom-Pom fringe I just sewed it on single stitch.
Go slow so poms don't get caught under sewing foot.







You know it all done! 







KEEP POSTING SOS QUESTIONS!
I will try to help you with your SOS help me my.....questions.
Just leave a question in the comments!
I will be posting SOS under the page tabs at the top by request,
so you don't have to search the blog for all the SOS Posts!!!!

Ya You Know ~Jessique

No comments:

Post a Comment